The official 2016 Wisconsin Film Festival Box Office: Union South Ticket Booth (1308 West Dayton Street, Madison). The Union South Box Office is the only place to buy tickets to any of the films, no matter the venue location. At each venue, people can also buy tickets for films that are being shown at that specific location, on that day.
Union South Ticket Booth Hours of Operation:
(Phone lines will be open during box office hours.)
- Opening day of ticket sales: Saturday, March 19, Noon - 7 PM
- March 21 - April 14: Monday - Saturday, Noon - 7PM
- April 15 - 17: One hour before the first film of the day begins until 1/2 hour after the last film of the day begins.
- April 18 - 21: The Union South Ticket Booth will be closed for the remainder of the Festival, and tickets will be available only where films are being shown.
Sundance Cinemas Ticket Booth Hours of Operation:
- April 15 - 21: One hour before the first film of the day begins until 1/2 hour after the last film of the day begins.